or 4 payments of $21.25 with Afterpay
Colour - Neon Multi/Black
The Crocs Bistro has been designed specifically for those working in hospitality and healthcare industry and is one of our top selling work shoes for chefs and nurses. The enhanced tread delivers extra grip for working on greasy and wet surfaces and meets Australian Industry slip standards. The ergonomic and shock absorbing sole provides arch support which minimises the load on the feet, lower legs and knees. The roomy fit allows space for the feet to move and expand during long shifts and the heel strap provides a more custom and secure fit.
- Crocs Lock™ slip-resistant tread
- Fully molded, easy to clean with soap and water
- Enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area help protect foot from spills
- Contoured footbeds add to the comfort
- Iconic Crocs Comfort™: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort.
- Footbed nubs offer a massage like feel
- Inbuilt arch support
- ASTM F2913-11 tested, CE Certified
- Meets or exceeds EN ISO 20347:2012, OB, SRC